This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
In this project, we need to create new website which contains the following functionality:
1) Tenant should be able to click and select the available bed (Spot) in a particular room from the house plan/architecture picture showing beds the way it is organized
2) Once they selected the spot, they should be able to fill up an application form for security and background check.
3) If the background check is passed, they will be moved to pay the deposit and first month rent amount within the website.
4) If background check is failed, they will be denied to proceed further and they can contact the phone number for explanation.
5) Should be a functionality to allow them to pay the rent on a monthly basis plus if any administration or maintenance or late payment charges.
6) Monthly rent invoice should be automatically sent to the tenants and once they paid website should provide the receipt and confirmation.
7) This website should support the US Dollar and Indian rupees payments and it should be a secured website.
8) This website should also support tenants request on repairs or any other request.
9) When tenant wants to vacate the bed and move out. there should be a functionality to support the 30days notice period and return the deposit amount to them after deducting any dues if any.
10) Website also need to have an account management to produce a report of the transactions and spending for each property and overall cash flow.
I am looking for a company who can understand this requirement and turn over the finished / live website as quick as possible without any delay. Please contact if any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online