64181 HTML business card software
This project was awarded to rdcc for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The last project, a Flash based business card, came back well above our budget (we acknowledge the quotes were reasonable but flash is just too expensive for us). We have since had a good old re-think and settled on a html site instead (with a wee bit of PHP).
For reference this is the site we would like replicated:
[url removed, login to view]
Hopefully you'll be able to get an idea of what we are after. To point out the things we liked/disliked:
- We like the scrolling across of the different images available for the card below the main card image
- We don't need the ‘colour picker' on the right hand side
- To the left of the text field, they had a 'prompt' field explaining what could be entered. We need ours to be 'Optional 1', 'Optional 2', 'Optional 3' & 'Optional 4' and 'My website' (this should be customizable in the future by us)
- All the info like name, address etc, type face, size etc should be passed to a Mysql table that can later be exported to a single jpeg or pdf file
- The default 'Text' that is currently on that site mentioned above should be changeable by us. The details (Name, Address, Phone Number, email address and web address) should be located in the bottom left hand corner (this should be moveable by us at a later date). Everything else you see on that card should be ignored as we will have our own design.
- We like the drop down box for 'Type face', 'size' & 'colour' (red or black only)
- The above site has 14 fields, we only need to have 5 (but we should have the ability to add more if we choose)
- We visually like how all the customizable fields were laid out below the image
- The 'change layout style' is cool but not necessary if it starts to increase the cost
- Definitely needs to have the ‘update image' included as users should be able to see their updated images online
- ‘Add to basket' is required with the final image confirmation
Our budget is $300, the person quoting needs to have at least 3 feedback comments and we would like this completed within 2-3 weeks.
We should own the rights to this software and be able to make modifications without seeking permission from the author.
1/3 of total cost to the escrow account on mutual acceptance, 1/3 on delivery of software and 1/3 once we have confirmed that it works like we stated above.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online