Inventory Management Database for Small Importing Business
This project received 43 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6528 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a developer or team of developers who are able to create a database that manages the contracting and inventory for an importing business.
- Build a robust database system that tracks purchase contracts, shipments made against those purchase contracts, warehousing, and sales contracts.
- Build a sleek, intuitive user interface to add contracts, create and update shipments, display purchasing and sales data, and track supplier and customer trends.
- The system must be able to print contracts and other documents directly to PDF and attach those PDF documents to emails sent automatically.
- The system will be form-heavy, with real time-validation.
We're looking for a Database expert to help us create applications and infrastructure to maintain our data.
- Review business requirements and perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
- Experience working with similar web applications
- A robust portfolio
** You are basically converting an aging paper-based system to a complete web solution. I have experience working with PHP and SQL, and will be able to communicate very clearly what I need done. I have started the project myself, and what I have built can be used either as a starting point, means of communicating my ideas, or not at alll. **
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online