Joomla Site Updates
This project was awarded to branahr for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We run a Joomla [url removed, login to view] site and need some general updates done.
You should perform these updates on your own server, we will provide our current template, modules, etc, but you are to work on the site on your own environment, to be approved by us, and then transferred to our server.
Updates should not effect the existing site, everything should still work including lightbox popups, flash ads, etc.
Furthermore, we require your test site not be visible to search engines.
At the end of the job the site should still work as it is meant too and continue to be optimized, load fast. Also, any changes you make must keep current SEO structure with tags. It should also throw no errors in any browser.
This job is for someone with attention to detail, who knows Joomla inside and out, and is willing to go the extra mile. Expect revisions on some aspects, as we may not like your solutions the first time around.
• General facelift of template. We love our template but it looks a bit old, your job is to MODERNIZE it while keeping the same general look and feel. We have specific custom ad positions that cannot change locations or dimensions.
• Install new top menu per our requirements, including search box with Google.
• See if you can make any changes to the header to feature our products. Our designer will be available to help.
• Streamline fonts across site to see if it can be read easier
• Streamline front page news display, will take creativity on your part to blend our static content (4 months at a time) with new content below the latest headlines
• Install/develop web 2.0 style footer with full site map in lists and so forth
• Look into fixing left side bar, make more interesting
• Install/develop visually-friendly background for big screen monitors
• Fix some general CSS errors (like lists) with the template and JCE editor
• See if there are any places to incorporate new banner positions while not de-valuing the site or content – preferably normal “web” banner sizes.
• Install go to top button that does not interfere with current code/modules/components
• Streamline footer on article pages (not the site footer) – install Facebook comments below articles in a specific category and configure accordingly.
Please PMB portfolio and we will provide a link to get started on a discussion.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online