Joomla and Virtuemart design and implementation
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This website is for a premier swimming club and swim school incorporating two brands. It must incorporate content structure for the 2 sub-sites as per the attached site structure. Most of the work will be design and setup – however some coding may be required to integrate our payment gateway platform (Card Access) and a payment page (we have sample already written in ASP )
We have Joomla available for implementation on our hosting platform. We will provide access to the hosting platform for you to implement the code.
You will need to come up with the initial design for the 2 sub-sites. We will need the following pages designed for approval
1. home-page incorporating branding of 2 brands – swim school and swim club
2. sub-page showing content within one of the main sections.
3. main shop page
4. sub page showing product being ordered – with options of size, colour, and price discount
You will then implement the joomla site incorporating all main section/categories as per the site structure – see attachments. We will do content editing however every section must be created, and a CSS to ensure consistent look and feel must be part of the deliverable.
Functionality you will need to develop include
- virtuemart implementation for store to sell aquatic products by category, featuring products
- integration of virtuemart with our payment gateway
- incorporation of suckerfish menus
- graphic/image zoom such as RokZoom (see rocket themes – goto [url removed, login to view] and select JUL07- Replicant templateand see the movies image zoom) or that incorporated in the example site ([url removed, login to view];task=view&id=170&Itemid=68 )
Style – looking for something new and elegant that emphasizes brand.
Functionality will be similar to [url removed, login to view] please refer to this for components that will be required for content management
Virtuemart implementation needs to incorporate both sites – swim school and club. This can be done as a single site.
It would be preferred if products could be highlighted on the home page of each ‘sub-site’ but that store is accessed to provide access to categories and other parts as per example of [url removed, login to view]
Time-frame. We will work quickly with you to complete this project.
We expect to have initial designs completed within 3 days, and will approve them within a few days thereafter.
At the same time, you can setup the site and content structure, and setup virtuemart with structure that we will provide for you.
You can commence coding for payment gateway integration – which should be fairly straight forward.
Once the design is approved, you will implement the design on the Joomla deployment, and implement the CSS, and images for completion.
We would hope that the whole process can be completed within about 2 weeks or so, subject to availability.
- you must have proven record for design and implementation of Joomla and joomla templates
- you must have worked with virtuemart previously
- you must show live links to at least 3 sites that you have created within the past 2 years
- you must have at least 3 reviews (which are positive)
- you must have access to email, and ideally instant messenger and/or VOIP to communicate on conference calls.
Should this project prove successful, there will be opportunities for a number of other projects over successive months.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online