Magento Experts Required with Multi Vendor and Bidding System Experience
This project received 44 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £2261 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£500 - £1500 GBP
• Build will be produced in a development area on our servers to allow us to spot check areas of codding to ensure this is up to current best practice standards
• A full set of template creative flies will be provided, all functionality shown in the creative will need to be fully working and integrated into the Magento CMS
• All front end pages fully content managed
• Site Developed on our servers
• SEO Tagging
• Analytical Tracking
• Rotating Banner, homepage & main landing pages
• Registration sign up incentive
• Buyer Registration Process (including quick LinkedIn registration)
• Seller Registration Process (including quick LinkedIn registration)
• Buyer Members Management Dashboard
• Seller Members Management Dashboard (to allow sellers manage there products, bids, previous sales for accounts)
• Bulk product upload functionality (will require an excel template to with instructions on this page on how to upload products and associated images in bulk.
• Bidding system similar to Ebay (buyer places a bid which emails seller, which can be accepted, rejected or left standing whilst waiting for a better bid)
• Video Player integration, linked to Utube for the front end area, News, Forum and product details pages, videos uploaded by Administration, or sellers.
• Left Hand refine areas on main category pages, product details pages and search results pages
• Forum Area, for buyers, sellers, and administration to raise new topics relating to the site.
• Multiple Product Shots / Colours / Materials
• Product Zoom feature (product detail shots)
• Product up sell areas (other customers liked, other customers also bought)
• Buyer Testimonials area
• Sellers Testimonials area
• Star Rating System for buyers to rate sellers
• News section / blog
• News sign up forms
• Popular social media integration, Face Book, LinkedIn, Twitter, Utube, ect, ect
• Basket Area / process Integration
• Sagepay/paypal payment gateway
• PDF CMS Training Manuals, for front end and back end
Intelligent search features
• Google Map page to locate local Sellers and/or products.
• Google Map to show Sellers Location in product detail pages
• Search feature in header, filtered by Parent Categories, Sub Categories, Product Titles, Region, City, Town or Postcode•
Search by Location form on homepage, in Google Map Page, and placed in refine areas in search results and product details pages.
Tonnage Carbon Savings Counter
That will calculate Seller savings showing this as a counter on the seller dashboard, seller profile, and on the product details page. To calculate/populate this counter there would be form area added to The product upload page and the Bulk upload excel file. There will be an additional calculator in the form of a counter on the homepage that totals all the sellers carbon savings.
Content Management System: (2-3 weeks)
• Administrators able to Add/Remove Categories + Sub Categories
• Sellers Manage Products
• Sellers Manage Product Prices
• Product Attributes / Details
• Sale Items
• Cross Selling
• Multiple Product Shot
• Smart Phone Friendly Build
• Cross Browser Friendly
• SEO Friendly (produced inline with SEO best practice document, which will be supplied)
• Cookies to help browses, with quick login ext, ect (cookie advisement pop up)
• 3 month support period, to fix any conflicts, or issues presented by the site after launch (this does not included missus of the site from the clients end)
HTML5, W3C compliant
Site to be produced inline with attached SEO build best practice document that will be supplied before starting the project.
Advanced Analytical System set up to provide Weekly reporting system, broken down into popular products, categories, sub categories, Sellers & Buyers.
Branded Email Templates
• CMS Notifications, thanks for registering ect, ect
• Automated 20 Recent items uploaded onto the site for each category, to be sent out every week.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online