Make changes to existing website/script
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $240 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a dating script through datemill and I am looking to make some changes to it. Here is what I am looking for:
• clean up Entire site. Make it a little more smooth and fluid. Looks too modular now
• clean up search page (make easy, neater with bigger print and more fluid)
• Fix the [url removed, login to view] page. I want to integrate jquery sign up but use all the sites questions instead of what it came with.
• On the join page, also integrate a username check. So when they enter their username it will automatically check if name is taken.
• Fix server issue with emails. Coming up with unknown sender
• Fix that user does not come up in search and cron job. Right now its sending emails saying that I would be perfect match for me. Also, searches come up that way too
PM me for the web address if you want to look first.
This is pretty straight forward, PHP, HTML, CSS, AJAX
Should be an easy project for whoever interested. The main thing is we are looking for a nice fluid and great look!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online