Mapping + User Database Website Build w/ Design
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1326 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a dedicated, committed team that can build out a new mapping & database platform. The site will have many specific requirements and facets and need to support hundreds of thousands of elements AND users -- so database design and implementation is very important. Your team must be proficient with the google maps API and integrating it with a database with entries & users. (Think yelp).
- Required skills:
- Web design, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, etc.
- Expert with Google Maps API integration
- User / database implementation
- Secure database design
- “Live” search design/implementation (i.e. Apache Lucene)
- SEO Concepts
- Content submission back-end implementation
- Credit card processing w/ stripe
- We will provide all page mockups and business requirements - To make it more understandable for you. There should be minimal "guess-work" other than the design & implementation of our requirements.
- There are ~8 main functional site pages needed.
- We are looking for excellent, proven design work, but since mockups are provided you will have a great idea of what we are looking for.
- We do NOT need complicated design work; think simple web 2.0 style (facebook, twitter, etc.).
- Some icon/button design is necessary as well. Some images & logos will be provided.
- Database design, integration, and implementation is very important!
- We need to make sure the database is designed securely.
- You should have prior experience with database/product feeds and search implementation, such as with Apache Lucene or similar - [url removed, login to view]
- We will need an "administration" section where we can control some site preferences and to modify the database(s).
- Any test/dev environments your team needs will be provided if needed.
- We will need multiple changes in the future after this project is done, which means:
- We need the code to be clean, designed well, and easily modified.
- We will need future work done on the site, and would like to find the right team that can help us in the future with an ongoing business relationship.
- English proficiency is very important; we will need to communicate often during this project for changes & reviews.
- Signature & Acceptance of NDA required for project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online