Mobile webpage with form data submittion to another website
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $196 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
=============READ FULL DESCRIPTION AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHY SHOULD I CHOSE YOU =================
I want someone to design me a mobile web page which
1. Gets location data from the user or user can search for the address using the search bar.
2. Gets Destination postcode or address using search via addresses (We will provide address database).
3. Get time and date automatically and let's user change it as well.
4. Get simple details like name and phone number.
5. This web page should also store cookies on the device so it remembers the favourite pick up and drop off points.
6. For pick up, there should be a map as well where they can check the location and select their location. geo Location should automatically display their location.
Tips: Have a look at Click a Taxi App, we want booking to be like that.
You need to submit data to [url removed, login to view] website. Here is a public page [url removed, login to view] where you can see how it works and where it submits data to. You need to figure out how to do this because we do not have access to this website admin or its server, although we can create a username and password for [url removed, login to view]
You need to give us full source code along with documentation showing how you did the full thing, everything explained.
Ideally i will prefer a team of developers.
DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN'T DO IT - SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY - YOUR BUDGET IS $150 TO COMPLETE THIS JOB
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online