Modify/Finish a WP template and upload
This project received 35 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $584 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
I have found a simple word press template that I really like by Forest Themes that has been designed around a company who holds events/meetings etc. I like the layout and my aim is to keep the site layout very simple.
Here's the theme:
[url removed, login to view]
I want to create one site using the above theme for meetings in Los Angeles and one site for Las Vegas. According to Theme Forest there is a way that if most of the site is the same bar perhaps the meeting details that the sites can share information or you can set them up by networking them.
I may want to edit some of the headings/titles and put my own content in but again keeping it very simple.
1. I believe there is a way or perhaps a plugin or through API to link events on your meetup calendar and have them show on your website events calendar. I would like to know if this is possible.
2. I do want to make this a membership based site as well and know there are WP plugins for this. What plugins do you like/prefer and why?
3. I will want to upload some simple video footage of me speaking and the site has a place for this to be included.
4. I may want to create some extra buttons like the "Register" one on the home page.
5. I want to limit no of pages on site to keep it really simple so perhaps 4 or 5 max.
Please email and questions you have and by the way I wand to get this project done fairly quickly. Thanks, Jason
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online