Modify an existing website that links to Yahoo Auction Japan
This project was awarded to Bulbul89 for $2000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $2500 USD
My website is [url removed, login to view] and it is a Malaysian based company that import automobile goods via the auction site, Yahoo Japan to Malaysia. Currently my website needs a remake to include the following by an experienced web developer / programmer:
- A sign in process using Facebook or email address of which confirmation will be sent and the user will need to click and verify from their registered email.
- Include a forgotten password link for those who signed up with email.
- There will also be a user profile page where they need to fill in a name, shipping address, contact mobile, email.
- Also include a page call "Garage" where the user can post a few pictures of their cars and list the make, model and modifications done to it. We must be able to mine all those information and send them relevant links and/or promotions.
- User also have a bank to store their monetary balance within their profile.
- Integration with a payment gateway of our choice. You'll be instructed to liaise with them.
- Users will need to sign in to bid and access their profile page but otherwise can browse the whole site.
- Prefer https or similar after sign in to secure customer data and information.
- We have multiple yahoo auction ID which we use and rotate and changing them around or over must be done with ease.
- We must also be able to edit the exchange rate from Japanese Yen -> Malaysian Ringgit with ease. The change will then be reflected through out the whole website
- If the bid was unsuccessful, there needs to be a notification on the webpage immediately AND requires an email be sent to the user's registered email address.
- Must be able to use or export all our member's email address for mail outs
- Must be able to use or export all our member's mobile numbers for SMS blast
- Use [url removed, login to view] as reference for the bidding component
- Use [url removed, login to view] as reference for the member profile and garage component
- Prefer newer technologies for upgrade and scalable purposes.
- Please also see attached word document for more details.
- Will only shortlist Freelancer who have done an auction site similar to [url removed, login to view], with shopping cart, auction site and with a credit balance or bank balance associated in their account.
I would prefer the website to be as user friendly as possible with everything as intuitive as much.
At the minimum, please be ready to prepare a prototype that showcases the bidding processes with Yahoo Auction Japan or a detailed proposal. No API will be provided by me as I do not have it. Will not consider otherwise should either one of the two criteria above not met.
The reason for those criteria is because I have awarded projects exactly like this but they were unable to be completed for whatever reason. I have wasted time and money. My only goal is to do it once, do it right.
I'm happy to answer any questions. Can't wait to work with you ;)
Repost and updated !!!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online