Need a Coupon Website Design.
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Please respond with your experience when making a site like this, portfolio and any links to similar projects that you may have completed. My last experience when I tried to start something like this up with someone from freelancer wasn't very enjoyable, hopefully this time will be different. I look forward to hearing you offers and suggestions.
The description of what I want is below:
1. This site will provide the community with ads, coupon codes, shipping codes and merchant sales information. When redirecting raffic to a merchant site, I would like my website to leave some type of footprint so say a Walmart or Amazon knows that the customer was my referral. I would like to keep advertisement space minimal, but still sleek and stylish.
2. Site has a logo and it will be used.
3. Color scheme will be provided at a later time.
4. Site is projected to look like [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], couponmountain.com.
5. Prefer site to be PHP.
6. Content will be constantly changing because deals will be continuously added.
Lastly, if you can make a full copy of those sites, with small changes project can be done. Especially Copy of [url removed, login to view] will be 70% of the total work. current site has an couponpress theme so if you can make things work with couponpress theme (Wordpress) that would be great. Otherwise a New admin panel should be worked on. Sites name will be provided to who is selected for the project.
PS. [url removed, login to view]'s style is good but freelancer should check the site for every detail.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online