Online Test System Website
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $758 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I would like some software we can use to send prospective job applicants on-line tests in Maths, English and Verbal Reasoning.
We have the three tests in a paper form. The project involves turning these into on-line tests which can be completed via a prospective candidate's web browser. The software should collate the results in a database which should be viewable via client area which must be password protected.
Here is a list of the main elements of the project;
1. Code the test questions into html. There are three test papers to be coded each consisting of around 30 questions.
2. Create a 'client area' where you can add an "applicant" onto the system and arrange to send them a email link to the appropriate tests. The client area should include details of previous test results by applicant, tests awaiting to be completed etc.
3. Send the applicant a link to the tests. There should also by a 'nudge' button which re-sends the email link to the tests to the applicant.
4. Allow applicant to complete the tests on-line via their browser. The tests need to work in a variety of browsers as we don't know the browser which will be active on the users PC or MAC.
5. The tests need to be timed (usually 30 mins). The test results for each question taken together with the overall score should be available in the client area.
6. Once the test has been completed, the software should prevent the test from being re-taken, unless fresh tests are sent to the candidate.
I don't mind the language used to write the code. The tests need to look smart on the browser as they are being viewed by potential employees and we want to give a good impression of our company.
I can supply details of the fields on the screen to be created. The project will involve some styling these pages so that they look professional.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online