PHP, Front End, JQuery
This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $629 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
I need a website developed in php using proper software development techniques.
Basic usage of the website: A user registers an account then they are directed to a form that will allow them to enter in statistical information. After entering in their information they will be directed to a page that will analyze their information and display it on charts according to options selected (ajax controls with php back end processing). Pretty simple and straightforward. I am looking for a nice, custom starting "framework" so I may finish the details of the website.
1. Attractive front end (HTML, CSS, AJAX)
2. Proper php function/class usage.
3. Easily modified and maintained.
4. Excellent communication.
1. User account authentication (login, register, activate account, session pages, etc..)
2. Google chart integration ([url removed, login to view])
3. AJAX controls for form submissions.
There will be 4 static pages, 1 page that is an interactive form, 1 user account page, and then 1 chart page.
Please provide samples of work that is relevant to this job posting. Please put the phrase "CHARTS" in your application so I may verify that you read posting.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online