PSD to Magento and Custom Coding MUST COMPLETE IN 4 DAYS
This project was successfully completed by TeamMagento for $515 NZD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 NZD
Completed In4 days
PSD to Magneto Conversion as per attached files. Invoices, quotes and other stationary must match the attached template documents. PLEASE NOTE THE ENTIRE LOOK OF THE STORE MUST MATCH THE LOOK OF THE ATTACHED PSD
I also need a nice looking contact page with Google maps
The site also needs the following Features:-
Login page is presented to all site visitors.
In the admin I need the option to hide price for all items
Approved users only
Admin must approve new signup request before they have access.
When an Item Is uploaded I want to add the following fields:-
Shipping method: (drop down) Digital, Parcel, Pallet, Other.
Requires Work: (tick box) if yes:- description field. Company field and cost field (this is the actual Item cost price as the site generates income from this service)
Add option to upload video to the listing
Enter pick location (not displayed to customer)
Set count down period (drop down)
Remove date of birth
A new field is required on the registration form : Mail location
A new field is required on the registration form : Mobile Phone for sms alerts
When registering they cannot enter an address they can only select from pre-populated address, the prepopulated addresses are entered by the admin
New Checkout process:-
At the checkout the customer has the option to fill in a business case and cost code text box.
They then proceed to [url removed, login to view] payment they can choose an option for a quote, clicking on this then opens a document with the item details in the form of a quote template (ideally a PDF) and this is also emailed to their registered address. BOTH THE EMAIL AND THE QUOTE must tell the customer to reply to the email with the quote reference number and provide a purchase order number to complete the checkout process.
Customers need to track / see the order status, I would like this to be a screen a bit like dominos pizza, showing the order stages. The order status is updated by the admin.
1. Once the customer provides a Purchase order the admin needs to type the number in the order details screen to accept the order.(If other payment has been processed the admin will type a transaction id instead of a PO number)
2. The admin views the item(s) if any are flagged requiring work (flag is ticked when the item is listed) the admin arranges the work and sets the status 'quality control'
3. When the item is finished and ready to dispatch the status is set to released and sent to dispatch
4. The item is packed and the admin updates the status
5. The item is booked for delivery and the status updated with a tracking ID is also added allowing the customer to view the order and view the tracking ID
6. The order status is then set to pending payment, once payment is received the admin can then set the order status to paid.
7. Next after a few days the admin will contact the customer to check everything is ok and sets the order status to complete.
The Admin needs an order overview page to view and change the order status, and add any notes.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online