Property hunting website: google maps, paypal, membership, online messaging.
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £532 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250-£750 GBP
This project is for a property website from supplied PSDs. IT would be a big help if you already have done similar sites before and can work off your previous work but heavily customise for my layout and the categories I need. This is due to needing a fast turn around. The search features to fine a property are very extensive so that the user can find exactly what they need. The PSDs show that the website is a luxurious / high end website.
The requirements are as follows:
- Embed font as I have specific font requirement
- works on mobile device (can be done at the end of the project, but at least the search pages and contact pages should have their own CSS. PSD can be provided if no obvious scalable design can be seen)
- search lists of properties. Lettings, Sales, Shared properties.
- create a membership: upload your own properties for a small fee per advert (paypal).
- website accepts monthly automated payment for premium memberships. Paypal is ideal.
- MUST have a property database for uk, in particular london. Just like rightmove or zoopla. The name auto fills as you type.
- ability to 'view properties on map' - automated placement of pin on googlemaps.
- ability to 'share' a property to facebook or to send it to a friend.
- user can create an account. confirmation email sent
- user can save favourite properties.
- user can send message to poster of advert.
- messages are read online.
Admin can edit any advert or profile
You agree not to use any PSDs or material in other projects or clone design and concepts
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online