Scrape, cross-reference, code, and edit a website.
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $232 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for a web-developer to complete the following tasks:
1) Scrape certain products (to be given later), pictures, and descriptions from “Website A”.
2) Cross reference the price of these products with another website (“Website B”) that has the same products but different discount quantity tiers (“Website A” has quantity discount tiers of 1, 3, 5, 10 and “Website B” has tiers individual to each product)
3) Use the prices, products, pictures and descriptions from “Website A” with the discount product tiers (individual to each product) from “Website B” and upload this information as the products on my site.
4) Create a button on the individual product page for orders larger than the available discount quantity tiers titled “Submit Large Order Inquiry”, which links to a form and email being sent to me.
5) Have each product show it’s possible lowest price (based upon the highest quantity discount tier) to the highest possible price (based upon lowest quantity discount tier)
6) Have the default order quantity fall in the 2nd lowest of the 4 quantity discount tiers.
7) Add “Free Shipping” to every product description.
I would also like a excel sheet made of the product categories, SKUs, old prices with tiers, new prices with the tiers, and another other relevant information based upon a template that will be provided upon winning the job.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online