Short Term - PHP/HTML Project #2
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Intermediate Level - Short Term - PHP/HTML Project:
This project is expected to be a short term endeavour ~ 10-20 hours.
Bids must be less than $[url removed, login to view] per hour.
• I’ve purchased a license for a web based sharing application ([url removed, login to view]) that shares/promotes a tool via email or/and social networks.
• I need it setup (APIs/OpenIDs etc) and the script modified.
• I’m seeking someone to setup the script (connect APIs, OpenIDs etc and modify the script to better meet my needs.
• This app will be used to promote my instant messaging software application
What I’m Seeking
I’m seeking a PHP/HTML programmer to
(1) Setup a script that I’ve purchased – I need you just setup the authentication IDs and save them in the tool
(2) Check that each authentication ID works for each sharing method
(3) Modify the user experience to make it more intuitive to share links to my application – remove irrelevant functionality
(4) Once I’m happy you will be responsible for moving this script to my “production” domain.
Developer will work on:
• The server that I provide access to – it’s on my own VPS and you will have access to Cpanel, FTP, PHPMyAdmin etc
The developer must be able to:
• Respond to instruction as we go, relying on feedback
• Work on my Assembla environment to communicate changes and defects
• Communicate/create accounts to setup this script – and keep records on what they have done.
• At the moment, the current interface isn’t very intuitive:
I want to make it such that a user can click on a graphic button for the major services (Facebook, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail) on the front page and look for more on another page….rather than how it works at present.
[url removed, login to view]?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=Lazy
(I will pay for this)
Once setup, the sharing will take place.
In your bid please:
• Let me know about your availability (when you think you’d be able to start/hours you can work)
• Whether you’re an individual or an agent of a team
Time will be tracked using:
• [url removed, login to view]’s AccurTime app OR WorkSnaps.
How the Bid Winning Bid Will Be Chosen
My selection will be made based on price bid, experience and reviews on [url removed, login to view] – if you don’t have reviews on [url removed, login to view] please give links of what you’ve done before.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online