Translate a excel staffing sheet into a webbased tool
This project was successfully completed by WebBizSolution for €250 EUR in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30-€250 EUR
Completed In3 days
This project is to convert an staffing utilization tool made in excel. See attached images of the tool, what I'm looking for is a component for Joomla 1.7 with a backend and front end.
Backend is for administration, here the administrator can add, edit or delete data that exist in the following tables that needs to be created.
- Departments - hold the names of departments/business units - fields are id and department name
- Project type - hold the names of types of projects - fields are id and project type
- Employee Status - hold the names of employee status - fields are id and employee status
- Clients - hold the names of clients name - fields are id and clients name
- Title - hold the names of titles - fields are id and titles names
- Role - hold the names of roles - fields are id and roles names
- project name - project types - a table that holds the id of project names and project types and project number
- resource name - name of a person - the fields are id first & last name, employee status (id), title (id), employee number, department (id), skill set(id), joomla user id (all users could be copied into this table with a button) or that this table is linked to the joomla user table.
- skill set - hold the names of skill sets - fields are id and skill set
- host table - that includes the fields resource name(id), title(id), role(id), employment status(id), percentage allocated, project name(id), project number, allocation start date, allocation end date, client(id), project type(id), department (id), employee number, product skillset
These are the tables that should be in the backend and allow an admin to edit, delete or update.
On the front end, a user can login an view the projects that they are assigned to - at this point that all the user should be able to view.
An administrator that is logged in from the front end should be able to run a few reports - the reports are
- project program view
See attached files.
The administrator should be able to edit, delete and update the host table - see the host table attachment.
Any questions let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online