User registration and website feature enhancements
This project was awarded to thangtqvn for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
These are the requested enhancements to the website [url removed, login to view]:
1. Enable User registration
Enable user registration so that only registered users can use the custom report (main menu item 3) capability.
- User registration mechanism with email verification (will rely on suggestions – but should be a simple process with a menu item on the main page)
- Only registered users should be able to use the custom report function – they should be able to get to the [url removed, login to view] page but unable to load/save a report and unable to generate the print view ([url removed, login to view]) without it.
Important: This should be done with the view that users might be charged (in the future) for access to this area or on a “per report” basis (in case that impacts the design of the registration to allow for future integration with payment engine).
2. Display Feature Description
Display the “features description” (currently it’s a hover pop-up that should be pulling the content of “content_hover” in the “features_avail” table but doesn’t work)
- Use e.g. a “question mark” or “i” icon in each feature box that displays the pop-up when clicked as shown in the mock-up picture (attached file)
- This should be implemented on the main page ([url removed, login to view]) and also be available in the report page.
3. Changes to the “details pop-up”
Currently the pop-up is launched by clicking on text of a feature in the matrix. While the content is structured text (you can see this when just hovering over it) the in the box is unstructured i.e. line breaks/bullets are lost. No feedback on the feature can be launched from here. Required changes:
- Text in the pop-up should be rich text including line breaks
- A direct feedback section (for registered users only!) should be available in each box where:
o User can select subject from drop down (“request clarification”, “suggest change”, “other”
o Only registered users should be able to “submit” this feedback
o The name and email of the registered user should be pulled into the fields automatically (optional – skip if too much effort)
o The underlined “registered user” text should link to the user registration
- The pop-up should be launched when clicking either the text (as now) and ALSO when clicking a new “question mark” symbol as shown in the picture
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online