Virtuemart upgrade fixes needed
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $218 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Hi, the server our Virtuemart site sits on have recently upgraded to PHP version [url removed, login to view], from 5.2.xx. and now the site is experiencing multiple issues. We are looking for someone to fix the issues and perform a few addtional bug fixes.
We currently have Joomla [url removed, login to view] and Virtuemart 2.0.20.
1. A session issue where if the website is offline, any login attempt will bring the user back to the login page on any browsers other than firefox.
2. A cart issue where the items are not being added to the cart.
3. custom fields does not show up correctly in the cart popup.
4. upgrade VM from [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view]
We are looking for a quick fix for about $50 and hope to discover someone who we can work with in the long term.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online