Web 2.0 Based employee Clock in ,Clock out, Time Sheet keeper, Wage Calculator application
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1730 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $300 USD
I need a complete simple web based employee clock in / clock out system , something similar to http://www.shiftplanning.com.( not as complicated)
Front page has to be touch friendly as it'll go live on a touch screen only system with no physical keyboard or mouse.
I'll have to be a HTML5 , PHP , MySql system , all selectors and refreshes has to be via Jquery/ajax or similar system .
system must contain Administrator Dashboard, Employees Dashboard(Clock in clock out), Full Reports, Employee's weekly scheduling etc.
Main features are :
- Graphic wise must look very modern web 2.0 type.
- Database of employees and their working hours time-sheet , schedules and wages etc.
set up complete employee profile which defines employee's hourly rate and commission rate,and over mileage commission rate ( for drivers that deliver food)
- System administrator login for reports, add , remove, edit systems parameters etc.
- Password and user name for employees to clock in /clock out
- One-click Punch in/out procedure
- System to calculate wages daily or weekly or between two time and date.
- Date and day (date selector and one click today's date insertion).
- Main page should always show current date,day, and time which employee uses to Clock In or Clock out using username and password.
-Commissions( no. of deliveries if applicable).
- WAGES calculator must be flexible and customizable for different forms of calculating wages and costs.
- Real time Clocked In Employees dashboard showing currently clocked in employees .
- Administrator dashboard with all system settings.
- Reports employee absence,late,hours worked in week.
- Time sheet / payroll resorts IN DETAILS for pre-specific period ( daily, weekly, bi-weekly , monthly, yearly,) or simply between two dates and times.
- Additional commissions(no. of additional or over mileage deliveries if applicable at different rate.)
-Reports table showing:
,pre week, Day before ,Mon, Tues, Wednesday, ,to , , Sunday , next day, next week,
-Employee's name+ picture, start time, finished time, hours , deliveries, over mileages deliveries
- total employees hours ,commissions, over mileage commissions and wages by day,week, custom.
- weekly employee Scheduling .
example of how wages are calculated :
Driver one : clocked in 19/August/2013 at 16:30 - Clocked out 20/August/2013 at 01:30 am ( 9 hours shift @ "$$/hrs) + 15 food delivery at "$$" amount for each delivery + 5 delivery long distance delivery at "$$" for each.
Thanks for looking , any question just ask.
please read carefully and see the example site before bidding so you know exactly what you need to do before bidding.
Thanks again, I look forward to with you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online