Web Development - User Submitted Content
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1216 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750-$1500 USD
Looking to develop a website which will be based on user generated content. Essentially looking to create a bargains website in that users can post deals that they have come across.
- users to post an image and description of the deal
- each post can then be rated by other users. Also the ability to comment on each individual post/deal
- users can search for a particular deal based on a keyword search or categories
- users who want to post information need to register
- deals are rated by the popularity or rating it has received
The website will be much like [url removed, login to view] in that it will show deals in chronological order but will allow for search functionality. Design will need to be quite clean and simple like [url removed, login to view] - importance is on simplicity of use.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online