This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
We currently have a website that needs updating and redesign. The work required will improve the following
1. Redesign the graphics on maindomain and one subdomains so they match the general theme of the site. The design must be original. Also, the subdomain is designed with a decent tpl file that can be edited. However, an experience coder will be required to work on it. (I have had two or three people look at it and state that the code was not straightforward)
2. Troubleshoot and fix any issues causing errors in code.
3. Create the site so that users can post profiles that are immediately published
4. Allow users to post and comment on articles
More details will be provided in the interview process.
The initial website, (main domain) was not designed to allow changes in a tpl, so right now I can only update the site one page at a time. The new design should be created with that in mind. Also there will be about 1000 pages of content I need to transfer to the new design. I would like to keep all of the content as it is right now, especially the links to and from each page, so the design should have that in mind as well.
In your response, please include what you will do to make the site up to date with today's technology. Also include how much of the content you can migrate, or whether you have suggestions for how I can accomplish this easily.
Budget is $200, but there will be more opportunities for bidder who does a great job on this initial project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online