Web dev with Php Open Source CMS Framework
This project was awarded to soumyadeb for $500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Please be realistic with the time and bid price!
I am looking for someone or a team who can deliver the below requirements:
1. use any popular PHP open source CMS (eg: joomla, etc.) and function similarly like [url removed, login to view] with Ajax and web 2.0 capabilities.
2. Home page: may follow [url removed, login to view] page layout or if can make it look better, please do.
3. Make sure mysql is set to multi language support (utf-8)
4. Make use of language file, no hardcode text on page.
5. admin area:
- enable to add/edit/delete article (deals), category, store, faq, news etc.
- add/edit/delete store, it must have name, description, address, contact number, url, contact email, upload image
- post articles, it must have
- upload image capability
- deals starting date
- deals ending date
- product rating stars/thumbs
- Detail description page for each articles with:
- Photo area
- Detail Description area
- Links to Report error, Tell a friend, Email Alert, Tweet linke, Facebook link
- Ad containers
- post newsletter
- manage user account info
6. User Profile should consist of:
- Email Address
- Alert option (RSS or email)
- enable user to opt-insubscribe to category/shop latest deals (email alerts)
- Allow user to opt-in subscribe to newsletter
7. RSS feeds
- latest deal, categories and shops must have RSS feeds
8. SEO knowledge is a must.
- SEO URL a must!
- With Chinese SEO URL knowledge is super!
9. Had dealt with or designed Chinese sites before is a plus.
10. Web content caching.
11. Amazon S3 (i'll provide account info)
12. TESTING, TESTING, TESTING!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online