Website Designer / Developer for Custom CMS Website Setup
This project was awarded to creativeash for $201 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are a leading Australian website development and Internet marketing company in our 12th year of operation. We specialise in providing website design and Internet marketing services to Hotels and Resort situated throughout Australia.
We require a designer / developer to complete websites using a provided design (PSD format), content, imagery and a base template integrated into our custom CMS system. Using these provided items, the expected end result is a high quality website which is as close to the provided design as possible that we can deliver directly to the client.
The system is a custom written content management system in PHP 5 that uses MySQL and runs on our own servers (so the environment never changes and is compatible with the system). There is a fully functioning administration area which is used to administer the pages, content, images etc.
- Setup of CMS pages with content and imagery in the CMS Admin Console
- Slice the provided design template (PSD) which has been customised to the clients layout/branding
- Update css styles to make the website reflect the design template as close as possible
- Advanced skills and experience with XHTML and CSS3 required (using Dreamweaver)
- Skills with Adobe Photoshop, primarily for slicing design templates
- Experience with font-face embedding
- Cross-browser and W3C standards-compliant development required
- At least 3 years web development experience required
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
You must be reliable, contactable, trustworthy and most importantly maintain a high attention to detail. Also, you must be able to work to strict deadlines (deliver within 1 week).
1. Please provide us your best quote on completing this setup and be aware this is an ongoing work opportunity as we may multiple setups per week.
2. Please provide only specific examples of your best XHTML/CSS website development work.
We will provide example websites and more details of our system to serious applicants only.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online