Website build and Transfer
This project was awarded to KirkMedia for $325 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have not posted a project before, and would need suggestions on how to build this out. We started a non-profit group, and have a holding place for the website at [url removed, login to view], we used the 5 pages granted to us with the Hosting Service - Now we want to make the site more professional and have different functionalities. The requirements I am looking for are:
1. Suggest logos that are more interesting and professional - Papilio is a Butterfly, and as you will see on our site, it is a simple image.
2. We like the color of dark red however open to suggestions
3. Suggest the software you will use to create the website, and the difference between the different options. Most importantly, once you develop the Framework, and transfer it to our hosting/www address, it would have to be easy for us to get into the site to load/change content.
4. There are 2 other sites that we like, and would like you to review these sites - specifically [url removed, login to view] - where we like the Become a Member section and [url removed, login to view] where we like the profiles and on the Right immediate attention on our homepage of our next event, finally, we like the look and feel of a third site [url removed, login to view]
5. The content outline we are thinking of follows:
Home, with prominent "Next Event" Information and "Profile of the Month"
About us - summary, mission statement, Advisory Board
Member Directory (may need a secure login for this area)
Become a Member
Thank you very much for your interest.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online