Website design ( Normal and mobile site) / Web dev optional
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $786 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
You can Quote for both Part1 and Part 2 or for separate parts / please specify and send me your profile.
Part1: Design client side scripting part :
1. website with original creative web design ( profile website plus solutions)
2. similar to [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] ( but with sections for ipad, mac, blackberry, iphone, android etc..) automatically adapt to the size of screen on mobile
3. touch version ( e.g. front end [url removed, login to view] ) must fit the size to work on blackberry and android and iphone
4. Web site should be XHtml and Css validate ( Html + sliced CSS)
5. Bright and professional look and feel.
6. Design of Favicon
7. the content management should be modular and easy to update specially the profile page
8. website sections / menu ( About us ( management , clients , achievements, methodology, new) , Contact us, Services ( with sub links), Profile( with sub links), careers), Blog). I will give you full menu when we start.
9. menu should be creative
Coding / client /server :
1. Admin control panel where admin can response to messages and can add modify the profile content on the fly
2. from Admin panel we can add new apps to the profile ( app photo and app description and link are required)
3. install a ticket open source Support system
4. Contact us with visual verfication
5. A blog features should be attached with it ( e.g. word press)
6. Easy to make changes content in the web pages
7. There should some place to show the daily updates in twitter and facebook.
8. Site should open very fast.
* first please send me your profile to see your work, then you should provide me with some samples of design to choose from...
* you should provide free 1 year bug and fixes update.
* all source codes and psd files should be submitted.
after NDA further more details will be discussed
1. 10% -- Project kick start
2. 10%---- LLD approval
3. 60% - site goes live.
4. 20 % - testing on pc and on mobile ...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online