Website of user generated content and ratings
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $625 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
This will be a website where users will be able to upload articles in .PDF or .DOC format and get rated by other users about the content. After certain amount of good ratings the user will be rewarded with a prize or gift certificate.
Users will have to login with Facebook Connect and their interaction should be posted as Facebook status updates.
The article criteria will be limited to category (Disclosed later on) and this categories will be the main navigation menu for all visitors.
Whenever a visitor reaches his desired category a list of elements should appear, each element page should prompt with Advertisment and a 15 secs countdown before download link is enabled.
Users also get awarded for rate and comment on articles.
Please DO NOT BID if you have no experience with Facebook Connect and custom user interfaces.
BIDS will ONLY BE CONSIDERED if you answer the following questions. If needed please send your answers in a attached document with images.
- Consider the site will have 1k articles with attached files (.Docx .PPTx .PDF .XLSx)
- 30 users logged in simultaneously and
- A traffic of 300 to 500 daily visitors per day
1) What are the technical hosting requirements to develop this site? Please be as especific as you can.
2) To prove your complete understanding of the project requirements provide a Flow Chart of a non registered user with the following outputs:
- Visiting for the first time and just getting registered
- Getting registered and uploading an article with attachments (this action should appear on the users Facebook Wall)
- Getting registered, downloading and rating an article (this action should appear on the users Facebook Wall)
- User getting awarded a prize
Please include in the Flow Chart Facebook interactions and email notifications.
3) How much time would it take you to develop this site? Set a time for alpha, beta and live releases.
4) In a future scenario if the website traffic increases, what technical measures will have to be made.
5) What kind of tutorials or technical support will you include?
Feel free to ask anything before sending your responses. Thank you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online