Wordpress plugin - proxy scraper
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $707 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We're looking to get a wordpress plugin developed for private backend use. The basis is that the plugin will scrape from predefined proxy sources - using an internal scraper/parser/checker.
Some of the features are below:
• Import proxies from sources – input sources manually.
• Select interval to scan said sources and import them to plugin to check and rate by speed
• Select threads to run at a time – dependant on server speed (manual input)
• IP:Port:User:pass – supported formats for user/pass protected formats.
• Integrate auto proxy extractor – so user can input a url and it will scan the page for proxies + extract them
• Forum scanning support – provide the url of a forum/subforum where users daily post *free proxies* - the plugin will scan all threads created in the past 24 hours – and extract all proxies + import them to start checking
• Blog scanning support – provide the url of a blog - the plugin will scan all blog posts created in the past 24 hours – and extract all proxies + import them to start checking
• Sort proxies by speed – rate them bad/average/good – by their speed – 1-20s delays
• Display proxies type – http/socks5/elite etc (Ability to sort them as well)
• Download proxy option – csv – column data. Proxy|country|speed|type(socks/http/etc)
There will be a lot more features to come, and all of this needs to be put up in a polished UI and design layout.
>>>>>> I need someone really good to start right away <<<<<<
******* Copy paste bidders will be shot :) *******
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online