A e-commerce and classified web store
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $913 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
For new website (read this below mentions Detail’s)
1. First thing is this website, idea combined in specially two types (1) E-Commerce & (2) Classifieds.
2. Here visitors get Two type user registry option (FREE/PAID).
3. Company Offer Paid Members One Website For Business Uses [e.g. [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]]
4. Seller sells there any product via our platform.
5. Any Buyers Buy Product From Sellers on Our platform
6. When Buyers Buy Seller Products He/She Paid direct to seller from our platform.[See Example Something Like [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] ]
7. When Visitor Search “Keyword & Location” ,Search result first shows paid members Address or item Details.[ [url removed, login to view] ]
8. Show Real Time Visitor Details on Merchants panel.(where & which’s content see visitor)
9. Automatic Geo Located for Any Visitor.[e.g. [url removed, login to view] ]
10. Seller also Manages there product Like (Set Any Offer; item Enable, Paused, Delete; Product Video; Time Elapsed for Deal; & Any others ____ ) on there Panel.
11. Seller Support Buyers from Our Real time Visitor option panel with Live Chat. On the other hand, any Visitor Enquiry about any product with real time if Seller Online otherwise Seller Get Email Alerts.
12. Sellers Also Display His/Her “Shop’ or ‘Company’’ Video Maximum 1 min Length. [[url removed, login to view] ] our own players & you tube.
Please find the attached doc for full details
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online