cre loaded: new functionalities
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for an experienced professional with OS Commerce/ Cre Loaded to develop new features.
Please bid only if you have the relevant experience and track record.
Basically, we need to replicate the following website: [url removed, login to view]
we would need the following features to be developed:
- customers will be able to switch from one interface (for women) to another (for men). products displayed and main/central image will be different.
- to browse the content of the site, no registration is required. to play a registration is mandatory.
please visit the following links as we want to replicate these functionalities:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view];ticket_id=894182
[url removed, login to view]
the back end should allow us to:
- Add, edit, cancel, delete, end competitions (each competition should have a unique id)
- Add products
- Buy X tickets get Y free (activation/deactivation of that feature)
- Competitions can be time limited or tickets limited (the numbers of tickets for sale should be made visible online next to the description of the product. once the ticket limit is reached a message shall be displayed to customers, no possibility to enter when time limit has ended and/or ticket soldout
- Add product title, description, price of the ticket, pictures, assign to a category, to a designer, to a section (Men or Women)
- define how many products can be won
- Add photo used for the competition
- Define/Record the winning coordinates for that photo
- Retrieve winner(s) depending on the coordinates given by the customers (their coordinates have to be compared to the winning coordinates)
- Winner(s) should appear (with access to their details, coordinates they played…) and an email can be sent to them to notify they have won a prize
- An email can be sent to customers who have lost (html, can include info on latest competitions and information on the website)
- A competition can be tagged “featured competition” and appear at a different place on the website
The section where customers create an account has to be enhanced as we need more fields to be collected from customers
Recommend to a friend:
customers shall be able to recommend the website to 5 friends
We need to show that there were previous winners
It will display the same information as here:
[url removed, login to view];context=357831
please note that we won't always have a picture/video of the winners.
The :Gift Certificates" system has to be improved as well.
A ssl certificate and a payment gateway are likely to be implemented
Please also note that the templates will be developed soon. as a consequence, the developer will have to work first on the Back-end.
The developer we will choose would have to provide us with:
- Project stages
- Quality control
- How testing will be handled
payment terms as follows:
1. 20% of quote upfront
2. 30% of quote after concept stage has been completed and approved
3. 50% (balance cleared) of quote once project is signed off and exchanged.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online