property listing website
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1149 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Am looking for a developer to develop a property listing website. The following are the criterias for the website.
1) You must design the website to look like [url removed, login to view]
2) Access to the website is only via account login only - there is a landing page to sign in. Those who chooses not to sign in can view the listings but cannot click on them to view details.
3) All account username is determined by the user's corporate ID number issued by the company, this means
4) Every account is allowed to post a listing like [url removed, login to view], with restrictions depending on account type
5) Users can upgrade their account type and pay through paypal or bank transfer
6) Search and filter function on website must be very detailed based on price, region, district, location, type, etc
7) Website must contain Facebook and Twitter sharing plugins for each listing
8) Website must be mobile friendly
9) Posting must be possible via mobile
10) Every account signup, each email is entered into mailchimp's email list database, and all customer data must be exportable.
11) Google analytics integration
12) The website must be designed nicely, which means you will propose a suitable UI / UX look.
Interested developers / parties MUST possess the following skills:
- programme / scripting with UI / UX considerations.
- provide 3 sample looks for the website
- fullfill all requirements
- ensure everything works for the website from the nitty gritty stuff like favicon and links to appear properly with thumbnail preview on Facebook, to the payment process, returning back to the website, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online