web server multi thread by C
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $115 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1. Convert the given single-threaded web server into a more responsive web server that uses a
thread-pool architecture with a fixed number of worker threads. See the introduction.
2. Design and use a bounded list of shared buffers to schedule waiting requests that cannot be
served immediately because there are no available worker threads in the pool to serve them.
3. Implement FIFO scheduling to serve waiting requests. See Scheduling Policies below.
4. Implement four different policies in your server to handle overload situations. This is necessary
to enhance server responsiveness when the list of buffers becomes full. The selected policy
must be specified as a command line option. See Overload Handling options below.
see attach file >>
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online