website and database development for company analysis
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €1454 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€750 - €1500 EUR
I am looking for professional database and website developers with proven experience. You must have developed similar type projects in the past (provide examples and proof that it's your work) and have knowledge in accounting / financial reporting. Excellent English skills (both verbal and written) are a must.
The project is split into 2 parts:
One is the creation of a database to store company financial data.
The other is the creation of a website to allow users to log onto the website, enter financial data and reporting/analysis.
• Web based – SaaS – easy to use / professional UI
• Database interface of company financials from third party vendor
• User data entry for financial data
• Ability to write and save notes
• Multiple languages: (phase 2)
• Individual company reports
• Portfolio based reports
• Customise reports (phase 2)
• News filter for companies in portfolio
• Accounting based financial ratio
• Ability to set email alerts
• Administration of user's capabilities
I have attached the project spec for further detailed information.
The completion target is to have all items listed on the attached document. I will be testing this thoroughly as an end user and also have a third party test the database structure and coding. Once all this has been completed and satisfied, I will assess the project as fully completed and you will be paid.
There is scope for further enhancements (phase 2 and 3) to the database and the website functionality as the User group grows and request for changes arises, so I see this project as a long term collaboration.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online