wendite Recipe feature development
This project was awarded to webspidy for $600 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 AUD
The features should be a minimum equal to the features on the original site recipe section. at [url removed, login to view]
1. New data will be added to database
> FOODITEMS will be added (food-items table)
> NUTRIENTS will be added (nutrients table)
> FOODITEMS-NUTRIENTS table will be added.
2. All users can view recipes.
3. Only registered customers can enter recipes
4. Under MY RECIPES (registered users only)
A. User can create a new recipe.
i) Enter details as in original .com site
ii) Ingredients will be FOODITEMS from new data base.
B. User can collect preferred recipes from other users.
C. registered user can view/edit all CREATED and FAVOURITE RECIPES
5. Under RECIPES detail page
A. all data will display similar to original .com site.
B. Print recipe button will exist to print a print version of recipe.
C. Serves, time, rating and reviews will be enabled
D. Ingredients will be listed with quantities
E. Directions (steps) will be displayed.
F. Reviews will be visible
G. Button to add other users recipe to favourites.
H. Button to send recipe to a friend.
6. Nutrition Panel will display showing data per serve and per 100g as layout and content in previous emails.
7. Links to KNOWHOW pages of ingredients will appear in right column as similar to .com site. Likewise on
8. KNOWHOW page there will be links to recipes using that food.
Some relationships need to be made before all links are working.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online