wordpress site update
This project was awarded to cakephp2012 for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $200 USD
Need updates to our marketing site : Only very exprience developers need apply with good refrences & feedback.
Our site is contextchannel.com. We need aditional pages added .
Assuming you do good work , we will give you lots of wordpress work . We are intending on launching over 200 wordpress sites.
Here is the detailed instructions
1. In the “our latest Updates” section , image thumb doesn’t show up. Please work on getting the relevant image for each blog. Also write down the instructions on how you did it.
1 hr work
2. Write down instruction for “Latest from Twitter” on how to make the tweets show up on that section.
1 hr work
3. On the bottom, in the “main site portals”, “latest for twitter”, “Address” and “@ContextChannel” please have the thin underline like on the clickclickmedia site.
4. Add logo on the bottom of “@ContextChannel” like it is in clickclickmedia.
5. Add html code for the case-study page of [url removed, login to view] for our third level menu pages .
6. Native Management page must look like other second level menu pages like native commerce, native monetization and native marketing.
• All the third level pages must look like this page [url removed, login to view] : banners and buttons being able to be easily editable. With a small image icon on each page
7. For our about page copy the HTML code for localmarketinginc’s about page banner etc
8. For “why native” page copy the html from the the “why localize” page of localmarketinginc.
Have Icons for all the pages.
9. Make the “Resources” Third level page s look like “why localize”.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online