.Net fashion site
This project was awarded to floor20th for $680 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500-$5000 USD
We currently have a lifestyle directory and conceirge service online, part of this site shows when designer sample sales are on, as this is one of the most popular areas of the web site we wish to create a new web site dedicated solely to this section.
I have created a detailed brief of what we would like it to look like, I have added a site map and a few other web sites for reference to help give an idea of the style we like.
The site should offer information on the service, the ability to register, pay a small membership fee online and show a diary of the events - the actual events themselves are already stored in a .net database and we would like to extract the data from this site onto the new one.
The site needs designing as does the logo and there would be a small content management tool that sits behind it, please refer to the full brief for more details.
ANYONE BIDDING THAT HAS NOT BEEN PERSONALLY INVITED TO BID, PLEASE PRESENT ME WITH THREE WEB SITES THAT YOU HAVE BUILT.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows, the web site should be fully uploaded onto our server in ready to run order. The coder must ensure that once uploaded the site is working bug free.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Aug 18, 2005 12:08:34 PM:
We are a design agency based in London we outsource all our work as well as undertaking our own in house ecommerce projects.
I have been through and selected a short list of designers/coders that I think would be suited to the project, you are within the short list selected and we hope that you will be able to post us a bid in response.
We have a steady stream of work and already work successfully with various coders on RAC and are currently looking to expand our bank of coders we regularily invite.
We hope you will find the project interesting and look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards Amanda Zuydervelt
.net our server is windows 2003
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online