SMTP Server Congiration on 2003
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $35 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
I have virtual dedicated server with windows 2003, I want to configure SMTP server on that. I can received or send email from that domain.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jul 17, 2007 10:09:53 AM:
Hi, Sorry for delay, There is change in specification. I want to setup incoming mail on my godaddy virtue dedicated server. outgoing is started working. I need solution very fast, tomorrow I am going to accept the bid. so pls rebid or ask question if you have anything. Now I need to configure incoming mail and want to stop spaming outgoing mail Thanks,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online