Author Quote Plugin
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $18 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking to hire a solo developer who is highly proficient in PHP and WordPress to develop an "Author Quota" plugin quickly and professionally. Good CSS and JS skills are a plus.
We wish to establish good long term relationships with competent individual developers. No agencies or companies please!!
The basic description: on large sites with paid copywriters, frequently you have a minimum number of articles that need to be written each month. We would like an administration page that displays the number of articles written by each author as well as be able to set a quota for each author individually.
Below is a description of the Author Quota we would like built.
This should be one table using the WordPress standard format.
1 - List each author in Alphabetical order by first name (but display entire name).
2 - Next to their name, a text input to set their article quota for this month.
3. The number of articles written this month under 300 words.
4. The number of articles written last month under 300 words.
5. On hover of an author's name, an on-page popup or lightbox should display a list of ALL previous months where the author wrote an article.
6. On the hover popup, display the TOTAL posts an author should have written that particular month as well as their ACTUAL total.
7. Show only authors who have written a post in the last 3 months.
8. If a different quota has not been set, the current month's quota is the same as the previous months.
Name This Month (left to write) Short articles (this month) Last Month's under quota Short articles last month Set Quota
James Jo 7 100 2 7 (Text Box)
Mell Harp -2 80 -10 6 (Text Box)
Where the (text box) allows the admin to update/change the quota.
1. an author logs into wp-admin the admin bar at the top should say "Quota This Month: X out of XXX"
2. If the author has reached their quota display: "XXX Articles written this month."
1. Wordpress coding standards should be followed.
2. The interface must fit in with the wordpress admin panel stylistically.
"REMINDER: UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED ONLY INDIVIDUAL CODERS WHO WORK INDEPENDENTLY WILL BE CONSIDERED"
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online