Migrate PHP site feature to new Wordpress site
This project was successfully completed by jaisnikhil for €60 EUR in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€40 - €50 EUR
Completed In3 days
We have re-built a website using Wordpress. It was originally built using plain PHP & MySQL. We need to migrate one feature of the old site to the Wordpress version. Here's a breakdown:
- We already have the new theme and other pages in place so it needs to be integrated into the new theme.
- The feature is an online booking facility. A user can select an event and time, enter their personal details, and pay using PayPal.
- We want the feature migrated to Wordpress, i.e. create new pages & templates php files, as outlined in the Top answer section here: [url removed, login to view]
- There is an admin section that needs to be integrated into the Wordpress dashboard as a new menu item.
- The database tables will have to be imported into the MySQL Wordpress database.
- The functionality will remain the same.
- Styles will have to be updated to fit in with the new theme. We will provide details later.
- Overall, there are approximately 10-15 pages that need to be added (a mix of front-end and admin pages).
Our deadline on this is quite tight, so the best price and shortest time will be considered. We would like it done over the next two days if possible.
We have access to all of the old php and MySQL, so it will be a lot of copy/paste of code. No need to re-write any PHP code, aside from minor tweaks to make it work on the new site.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online