Private Project for Naouali.
This project was awarded to Naouali for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $450 USD
Here is the project that I am intending to give to you:
I want a plugin that shows a bar on top of the users browser like in this image: [url removed, login to view]
but the text is completely editable and when people click the text on the bar or anything on the bar a new popup/window appears with some text (editable) and social share buttons for twitter, facebook, google +1 and invite friends by email.
When the person takes any action on any of the above 4 options i.e. either like the page, share the page, +1 the page or invite his/her friends via email; a new window opens with a gift that they can download for sharing the page.
So here are the steps:
1. The bar appears and users can specify pages where they do not want the bar.
2. The text in the bar is completely editable.
3. Any click, anywhere on the bar opens a popup/lightbox/window (lightbox preferred).
4. The box has 4 options - twitter, facebook, google+1, invite friends via email.
5. Once a favorable action is taken on any of the 4 above mentioned services, a new window opens and they get a bonus for sharing the page with their friends.
* The blogger needs to be able to control which pages this bar is displayed on.
* There is another module to this script which only unlocks when a specific code is put to activate this module. Basically its a geo-targetting module to make the text on the bar look more relevant.
* You also have to code a security system so that it does not spread all over the web.
* As with any software projects there may be some small additions or subtractions to the features.
--------------PLEASE BID AS DISCUSSED-----------------
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online