Woo Commerce Expert For Customized eCommerce Checkout
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $608 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 CAD
I'm looking for assistance creating a customized checkout using Wordpress, Woo Commerce, Woo Commerce Subscriptions and Gravity Forms. I am looking to hire someone with EXPERT LEVEL experience with these plugins as I will need some custom modifications done.
I am creating a wordpress based commerce site to sell GPS tracking devices. There will be an initial sale of the tracking device and a monthly subscription thereafter for use of a SAAS tracking portal. There will also be sales of accessory items. I will be integrating with Stripe as a payment gateway. All plugins have already been purchased and installed. I will be using the Optimize Press theme. Canadian tax rates have been loaded as I am located in Canada.
1) The customer will need to first select a package: either month to month no-contract subscription, or yearly contract subscription. Both subscription models are billed in the same way monthly (only the hardware price is discounted).
2) Next the customer will be presented with a customized product price based on the subscription type selected (USD will be the default currency as I will also be selling internationally).
3) The customer will select the amount of tracking devices he is buying - I want there to be error checking to ensure no negative amounts and that amounts greater than 100 are acknowledged by the customer.
4) Customer adds products to cart.
Check Out page:
1) The customer will be shown the total initial cost of each type of hardware on separate lines (due now).
2) Total due now for all hardware with tax to be shown on a separate line.
3) The customer will be shown what the total monthly recurring subscription cost will be on a separate line.
4) The customer's subscription will start within 7 days of purchase to allow for shipping time (you can use the "free trial" feature for this).
5) Total monthly recurring subscription fee with tax to be shown on a separate line.
6) Calculated start date of monthly subscription to be shown to customer on a separate line.
7) Calculated end date of contract to be shown on separate line.
1) Payments must process through Stripe (Stripe plugin already configured & tested).
2) "Due Now" payment and taxes must be charged right away.
3) Total monthly subscription fees & taxes must post monthly after a 7 day delay for shipping.
All of the above must work within the "Optimize Press" theme for wordpress
The Woo Commerce / Optimize Press 2.0 compatibility plugin has already been installed
I would like the work completed within 1 week.
Thanks for reading.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online