WordPress Front End Posting
This project was awarded to psdtosmartphone for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
For those who are familiar with WordPress, you already know how the "Posting" works in the back-end.
I need to create a front end experience for regular visitors to my website, where they will be able to post.
It will need to be a front-end page that pulls the same Input Fields of the regular wordpress back-end posting page and allows users to simply post their own stuff. This will also need to go through a Approve / Disapprove procedure, where an admin logs in and has the ability to approve a post or disapprove it.
The front end page only appears once a regular user signs in, and the page will be called SHARE or POST, haven't decided yet.
1. Post Name: (Name of the post, Cannot have duplicates in the database)
2. Which Category does this Post go to: ( User selects Category from a drop down of available categories, If a specific category doesn't exist, user must have the ability to create a new one )
3. Which Sub-Category does this Post go to: ( Same procedure as mentioned above )
4. Upload Image: (This has to have 1 to 5 image upload )
5. Description ( obvious what this is, this will be the text that shows on the post )
6. Download Link: ( this will be the download link that the user will share. Every post has a download link. Please see my example site at the bottom )
7. Title Tag: ( This is the SEO portion, this is the Title Tag )
8. Meta Description: ( This is the SEO portion, this is the meta description, the stuff that shows on search engines )
9. Meta Keywords: ( SEO again, this time it's keywords )
10. Tags: ( tags separated by commas )
* IMPORTANT, everyone of these posts needs to use a specific page format. I don't want the user to be able to change the page format but instead automatically forced to use it.
** Every single option I just mentioned ( 1 to 10 ) is already in the back-end of WordPress. The only thing to do is to make those options available for LOGGED in FRONT-END users. I don't want them to see that it runs on wordpress. It needs to be a simple page still using the websites look and feel.
Please visit [url removed, login to view] to see my website in production. You will understand more what needs to be done. Regular logged in users will basically have the ability to share their own posts/download links.
I know a lot about PHP, just way to busy to work on this. If this job is done properly AND SECURE, I will give a BONUS on top of the accepted bid. More work will also be needed for this website on a frequent basis.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online