WordPress site development- PSD or similar Artfile will be supplied by my designer, convert to WordPress
This project received 64 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $592 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Who YOU need to be:
You are an honest programmer(Expert in WordPress) with the required skill set as per EXACT job specifications. You are required to work to exact time frames and will deliver on time and to agreed budget.
We will be looking for ongoing relationships with coders to develop more sites in the IMMEDIATE future. If you are an honest, hard working, and well qualified programmer, you will be rewarded with other jobs.
You will be required to take .PSD or similar artwork files from a graphic designer and code into WPress(design work will all be done for you- it is not part of this brief)
Summary of skills required: WordPress, maybe: HTML5 / CSS3 & PhP
You will be required to do the following:
WPress development only for 7-10 page WordPress website for a small business that practices natural healing - Natural energy healing for relaxation, healing and stress relief.
Home page: will encompass the following: (please see attached file for basic wireframe layout - This gives a basic graphical view of probable wireframe design of the proposed site).
1) Header, footer.
2) Animated scroll or promotion banner
3) Offer & Opt-in box for online lead capture: Visitor would fill in opt-in box with name, email address ..., confirmation page would open all done via free/cheap list subscription manager such as Mailchimp(double opt-in). There is an official WP plugin for MailChimp.
4) Video marketing section for upload of YouTube or similar format video: video that will either run from the server(hosted file on my server), or imbed a link to YouTube itself.
5) Social Media feed section - See feed on right hand side of this site for an example of what is required (Facebook only): [url removed, login to view]
6) Testimonial and business credibility elements: a feed of the latest 2 or 3 testimonies that will be displayed on the front page. If they click on the scrolling feed, will take them to actual testimonial/client support page. Feeds from actual testimonial/client support page.
7) Integration of blog for posting fresh content(feeds from actual separate blog page)
Below is a list of proposed pages for the entire site:
1) Homepage (including automated opt-in box)
2) About Us
3) Our Products / Services
4) Store / Shopping cart
5) Blog page
6) Client Support / Testimonials
7) Contact Us / Our partners
We require unlimited refinements to get to the final, approved product; including all requirements satisfactorily met as per above instructions.
A full brief will be provided upon commencement of assignment, along with access to relevant files- All elements, image files and copy will be provided.
Once coding is done and tested by you, we will test functionality on our own server.
If any refinements to functionality are required, we will suggest what is required and you will revise code to accommodate and implement those suggestions.
Job is complete when above process has been done to our satisfaction.
- Please do not apply for this job if you cannot meet the requirements of this job in terms of skills, timeframes and personal integrity.
- Subcontracting of this job to others is not allowed.
- Buyer (myself) becomes the owner of all rights to the material produced.
Thanks for reading these instructions and agreeing to them before applying.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Good luck and all the best,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online