Wordpress: Expand CF7 plugin capabilities
This project was successfully completed by wildCat for $20 USD / hour in 8 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15-$25 USD / hour
Completed In8 days
A test project for a Wordpress expert with extensive knowledge of PHP, Wordpress CMS and popular plugins. This test project involves CF7, a very popular Contact Form plugin (more than 10M downloads):
We need to parse unique tracking URLs on a Wordpress website, and forward URL parameters to CF7.
• CF7 is a forms plugin for Wordpress that allows inserting various forms into WP posts.
• We need to expand its functionality to include information about the origin of the user.
• When using the URL parameter "?ref=XXXX" at the end of the URL, we need to parse this parameter and forward the value of ?ref (which is, in this case, XXXX) to the email that CF7 sends to the admin when a form was submitted.
• CF7 supports many variables (or "tags") that you can embed in an email text, which are populated by values from the submitted form. Ideally, we would like the parsed ?ref parameter to be invoked by calling it from the sent email, e.g. "Tracking code: [ref]"
Additional bidder requirements
1. At least 2 years experience with Wordpress.
2. Proven PHP experience and formal education.
3. Proven experience with plugin customization – required.
4. Russian mother-tongue level – huge advantage (as the site is in Russian)
5. CF7 customization experience – advantage.
Remember, this is a test project for long term relationship. We're looking to partner with a single developer for longer projects to come.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online