Wordpress Gravity Form plugin
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $470 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
We have a Wordpress website. We need a way of entering data in a form (preferably using gravity forms, maybe adding on to the gravity form directory add-on), that can be modified later and deleted, that will then be displayed on a page, using specific selection criteria. This is to be used for a school that would like to:
1. Have the staff enter in all the attendance and grades for their students, with the ability to update and delete any of the fields. Each student can have multiple entries by date, as well as up to 10 entries per day for each subject. Staff should have access to only a specific class. (Select by grade)
2. Display student attendance and grades, so there can be multiple entries for each student. Parents can then access a page for their child, which will only show the data for each child. (Parents have access to only their childs page).
3. Have the ability to enter the data in english or hebrew language.
4. Have this coded as a plugin so that it can be reused for different school divisions (separate websites).
The Gravity Forms directory add-on has a lot of the functionality already built in, but does not have the format/layout we need. We are not limiting ourselves to using the Gravity form, but think it can make sense.
Please see attached screen shot to see the way the data is currently displayed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online