Wordpress Plugin RESTful API integration
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $231 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $250 USD
We have a website that's built on Wordpress and we need a certain API to be integrated to pull product & merchant feeds from the respective merchants of that API.
The website design is already done, we only need the API integration + filters for categories and merchants.
IMPORTANT: because it is Wordpress we need it to be integrated in a way to still be able to update Wordpress without erasing anything. At the beginning of your proposal please state your dream city to live in and what you love for breakfast to show you've read the project.
WHAT WE NEED:
1. Integrate API to pull products & merchants (we should have some control over what we cant to show on front-end)
2. Add a filter for prize, merchants & categories.
3. We should be able to query for products on 'Sale' & other seasonal things such as Mother's Day, Christmas etc.
4. Feeds should return product image, prize and description.
Please clarify any questions you have beforehand so you understand the project fully.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online