Wordpress website fixing
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $77554 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10-$1000000 USD
WORDPRESS WEBSITE FIXING
- List elements are displaying wrong with images.
- Language Switcher's Flags are not displaying right at top of the right corner
- Text are not displaying right at Home Page's Image slider
- Navigation bar is not displaying right
- Breadcrumbs are not displaying right and linking is not working on different lang. versions.
- "Show more" -button are not showing right
- "square links" the last one is not showing right
- Home page has some extra 'Check marks' which dont belong there
- Letter "Ä" is not showing right at Home Page's slider
- Tooltips are blinking (not showing right)
- Home page's slider will cause some 'point lines' after user has clicked slider's button.
- Website's technical SEO has to be fixed. By technical SEO means that example 'H1, H2, H3' tags are used on wrong places like 'Contact us' buttons, codes like (link rel="prev" and link rel="next") has used on pages where those are worthless (there is no need any pagination). etc...
- Login -page is default '[url removed, login to view]'
- Admin user is named by default 'admin'
- After failed login the system will telling if 'username' is wrong
- Login attempts has no any limits
- No guide for .htaccess permissions
- Over 15 useless plugins
- At least 7 plugins which are in use are not updated
- Plugins remove function is not working by Wordpress Admin page
Websites stress test
- After websites stress test when there was visiting over 5 visitors simultaneously, websites was starting to load too slowly. This is not about server, it's about websites codes/plugins/ etc...
SOFTWARE USED TO RUN TEST: P3 profiler
1) Fixes have to be made to separated Wordpress website (cloned version)
(not live version which is located on client's server)
2) Your have to write fully document/instructions about fixes you have been made.
This is because client's technical team has to re produce the fixes to their live version.
3) Fixes has to be made on same Wordpress version without updating it!
This is because client has made own fixes to same version on live server and
they cannot just update it.
4) Your have to provide list about plugins which are not used
on websites and can be deleted safely.
Un used plugins are security risk and client don't know which plugins are in use.
5) Project has to be tested and proved by 100% from client side
This is because we have made deal with client that if there is anything missing, they will not pay for project because this project has been late already about 3 months.
6) Deadline is on Sunday 01.09.2013. If project is not ready on Sunday or part (4) is not complished, then reward for this project will be only 10% of the deal . This is because we have made deal with client that if there is anything missing, they will not pay
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online