Blackberry car franchise app
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3225 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$400 - $3500 USD
We are wanting to develop a Blackberry application that will allow users to do the following
• Choose a franchise on the home screen that they are interested in dealing with
• Search for new and used vehicles and contact a specific dealer within the franchise
• Geo-pin their location and all dealers within the dealer franchise on a map
• Calculate repayments of a vehicle using the finance calculator
To keep visitors using the app once they have purchased a vehicle from the dealership, users will be able to:
• Create and update their profile
• Click to call for emergency when they require assistance from the franchise
• Keep notes of items to check when vehicle is booked in for a service
• Request a service booking
• Log travel in the log book
• Receive promotion updates via push notifications, and view past promotions within the promotion section
• Link to social media channels
• Contact a dealership directly
The web service and Push notification panel will be provided along with all the artwork and designs. Attached is a more complete brief of the project and on awarding of the project we will supply all the information, panel access, web service details and information of our suppliers/partners we will be using.
We are looking for a developer/development company that has worked with complex web services before and has a very good understanding of the Blackberry OS and devices. References of previous projects will help us make a decision on which developer/development company to use the more complex or closest to this project the better.
There is a very good chance of there being updates and changes to the app as time goes by so we are looking for serious bids and someone we could partner up with long term.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online